We hold quarterly members’ meetings so our members can meet one another – and those who want to get more involved can do so. Each meeting will have a short presentation about some aspect of our work, but the main purpose will be to have discussions about anything people want to raise. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 13 November at 7.30pm in the Roysse Room and the topic will be Abingdon’s Conservation Areas.
Dates for 2020 meetings:
- Wednesday 12 February – Members’ Meeting, 19.30pm in the Guildhall (Old Magistrates’ Court) – County Councillor Alison Rooke will give us an update on local transport and traffic issues
- Wednesday 13 May – Civic Society AGM, at the Unicorn Theatre
- Monday 25 May – Bank Holiday Walks – open to all
- Sunday 26 July – social event, Members’ Lunch
- Saturday 19/Sunday 20 September – Heritage Open Days
- October – Members’ meeting, date, topic and venue to be confirmed
N.B. non-members are more than welcome to attend, but a voluntary donation towards our funds would be appreciated.