We hold quarterly members’ meetings so our members can meet one another – and those who want to get more involved can do so. Each meeting will have a short presentation about some aspect of our work, but the main purpose will be to have discussions about anything people want to raise. The first meeting will be on Wednesday 13 November at 7.30pm in the Roysse Room and the topic will be Abingdon’s Conservation Areas.
Dates for 2020 meetings:
Notice: due to the Coronavirus crisis, events are highly likely to be cancelled. Watch this page for more news as and when government restrictions are lifted.
- Wednesday 13 May – Civic Society AGM, at the Unicorn Theatre – postponed. New date to be arranged.
- Monday 25 May – Bank Holiday Walks – open to all – will only take place if government guidance allows.
- Sunday 26 July – social event – subject to government guidance in force at the time. Will probably not be a formal lunch this year.
- Saturday 19/Sunday 20 September – Heritage Open Days
- October – Members’ meeting, date, topic and venue to be confirmed